Over 20,000 varieties of mushrooms are known in the world today, with more being discovered all the time and with each kind having its own taste and structure. Finding a wide variety of mushrooms in the supermarket can be a challenge, though. Most grocery stores only stock common species, such as button mushrooms. Cultivating mushrooms at home can be a great way to source the mushrooms you want and save additional money. Many people don’t realize how easy it is to cultivate mushrooms at home. Loving shady spots, under a deck or porch, they grow in places other plants wouldn’t naturally thrive, thus making them the perfect addition to any gardener’s growing plan. Whatever your reason for growing mushrooms at home, this book is the perfect companion on your journey.
Mushroom Cultivation: 12 Ways to Become the MayGyver of Mushrooms is the one-stop guide for every mushroom enthusiast. After reading this book, you will be able to identify the type of mushroom you want to grow, choose a suitable growing method and keep your harvest fruitful. Ideally suited for beginners, the book provides a comprehensive overview of how to start your mushroom adventure.
In detail, this book allows you to…
Select the mushrooms you can easily grow at home and taste the pleasure of your homegrown fungi
- Understand the characteristics of each type of mushroom
- Learn everything about the mushroom structure and their life cycle
- Decide which type of mushroom you want to grow
Get a comprehensive overview of the cultivation process and gain the confidence to embark upon your own project
- Learn everything about the different stages of mushroom cultivation
- Understand the growing process in detail – from preparation to harvesting
- Learn about 12 different growing methods for indoor and outdoor cultivation
Identify potential problems and learn how to overcome them
- Identify pests and diseases
- Understand common problems such as incorrect moisture levels, contamination, and bad spawn
- Learn everything about correct processing – from drying to freezing
Take the first step to your mushroom adventure. To get started, scroll up and grab your copy.
Check out our Mycology Books to learn more about this Fantastic Fungi World