Autoclavable mason jar wide mouth lids with self-healing injection port and air filter vent for liquid culture and grain spawn cultivation
Save time and effort from drilling holes on Mason Jar lids. These Lab-class mason jar lids are designed specifically for liquid culture and grain spawn cultivation. The wide mouth lid includes a Microppose injection port and a micron air filter. The injection port allows the needle to pass through multiple times while self-healing. The micron air filter has a vent of 0.22 microns, allowing the appropriate exchange of gases whilst remaining sterile. The filter and injection port have a strong adhesive that can withstand autoclave temperatures of over 120 Celsius (250F) at 15psi for extended periods. These Lids do not rust, unlike metal lids, since they are made of plastic.
Your purchase includes
- White Mason jar plastic lid- smooth, no branding, with 2 holes
- Self-healing injection port, already attached
- Air Filter Vent, already attached
- Your choice of 1x , 5x or 10x
(Mason Jar is not included- Check out our other listing to buy Mason Jars and Lid together; we have 3 sizes-240ml, 473ml and 1 litre).
- Mason Jar lid (White colour)- 86mm outer diameter mouth jar (Fits small 4oz wide mouth jars to 64oz wide mouth jars)
- Air Filter Vent (white colour)- 0.22 Micron, 3M adhesive backing-1.8 cm X 1 cm.
- Self-healing silicon injection port (Black) -3M adhesive backing- 1.8 cm.
- Grain jars.
- Liquid Culture jars.
- PF TEK Jars